Get back to business safely by implementing innovative solutions
WINNING IN THE NEW NORMAL
SOFTWARE & WEBINAR
- Map each stakeholder interaction and journey—from suppliers to employees and customers—and identify unsafe and safe practices
- Leverage insights to develop SOPs and solutions to transform your business and operational model
- Collaborate with colleagues to build competitive advantage for your organisation
Save LIVES & LIVELIHOODS: Keep stakeholders safe & the economy running
BUSINESSES ARE STRUGGLING
COVID-19 has hit the business hard: Orders are cancelled, cashflow is tight. How do we overcome this crisis? Apart from keeping our distance, washing hands, and wearing masks, there is no systematic approach to identifying problems and finding solutions.
WE CAN HELP
We offer a software-based support system to get your business back on track. Combining strategy, innovation and access to emerging technologies, you can be back in business within weeks—operating with cutting edge technologies and processes that allow you to operate safely and profitably.
Combining decades of innovation and strategy work, we walk you through a simple, yet powerful process.
With our innovation software tools, you build your strategy in an efficient and effective way.
We have curated the best emerging technologies so you can acquire them and get back to business quickly.
We need to overcome the FEAR of ALL STAKEHOLDERS
Those who need to develop safe processes and new approaches to engage stakeholders such as
- Business owners and directors
- Functional leaders from operations, HR, supply chain, health and safety, sales and customer service etc
- Programme or project managers and subject matter experts such as business continuity, change management etc
- Government and agency officers
- Identify the stakeholders you interact with along your value chain—your customers, employees and suppliers
- Identify the unsafe processes along your value chain and prioritize them by highest risk
- Identify solutions and emerging technologies that you can implement to transform your critical unsafe processes into safe ones
- Connect with companies that can sell you the solutions you need to implement, then implement your new-normal processes that enable you to get up and running profitably
- Break silos and collaborate with colleagues to identify new ideas and approaches to build competitive advantage for your organization
Lead your organisation forward
Gain competitive advantage as you kick start your business safely and strategically in the new normal
- Access global data base of innovative solutions and connect with companies that offer technological solutions
- Get personal with every stakeholder as you identify each persona, map each persona’s journey with the company, risks and solutions for everyone
- Collaborate across silos to identify solutions that will get your organisation operating successfully in the new normal
- Work and edit the information as situation changes and download reports in PowerPoint for leadership presentations
Collaborate with up to 5 co-workers online using our software
HOW IT WORKS
- Participate in an online workshop
- Collaborate with colleagues using the software
|What||Attend 2 days online workshop (total 7 hours)||Get 6 months access to software (self-learning)||Get additional 1 year access to work (view-only)|
|Why||Familiarise with the process and concepts, get hands-on practice||Collaborate with colleagues and work on your company’s processes||Back up materials and resources|
1ONLINE WORKSHOP AGENDA
Winning in the new normal:
|10am-11am||Introduction to case study and software|
Hands-on software application:
|9am-9:30am||Recap of Day 1 and Q&A
Overview of Day 2 agenda
Hands-on software application:
|11am-12:30pm||Report preparation and presentation|
Participants are requested to login to the webinar platform 15 minutes earlier.
A certificate of completion will be issued upon submission of report and presentation of case study.
Create multiple campaigns
Create multiple personas and journey maps for different stakeholders
Add steps for the journey map, modify them and assign safety ranking to all steps
Brainstorm solutions or view our database of different journey maps and solutions that can be used to stimulate discussions
Download all work in PowerPoint as well as performance review and monitoring scorecards
Case Study: Borneo Eco Tours
Locals for Global Leadership
About Clarus Consulting
Clarus Consulting Sdn Bhd (1233574-V) is a certified training provider of the Global Innovation Management Institute (GIMI) and partner of IXL Center, a leading innovation management consulting group based in MA, USA. Clarus Consulting is also a member of the GIMI global Think Tank board that is helping companies around the world to get back to business safely.