Are you seeking to introduce an innovative thinking mindset for your startup or organisation? This 1-day session will introduce new approaches to gathering business insights and solving problems creatively. Learn how to innovate along the entire value chain as we cover topics as diverse as production, offerings, delivery, markets and business models - to help you stay ahead of the market and your competitors. The course is an introduction to the Global Innovation Management Institute Level 1 certification programme.
Register today to help your business achieve the next breakthrough!
- Use new tools and techniques to kick start innovative thinking and generate ideas for the business.
- Evaluate the need to innovate from a survival perspective (innovate or die) as well as to capture innovation premiums to become the top company/ enterprise to invest in, the brand to buy, the partner of choice and a great place to work.
- Identify breakthrough techniques through creative combinations of compelling trends, basic human needs and simple yet proven business models for creating new value across the innovation value chain.
1) Why Innovate?
- Map innovation premiums for their business to get greater shareholder returns, more loyal customers, better partners and higher quality employees
- Identify competition that could potentially disrupt the business and the industry, from the usual and “unusual” competitors
2) What is Business Innovation?
- Evaluate business innovation from changes in business models, partners, experience, delivery, and markets
- Examine and develop ideas for innovation breakthrough focusing on four key components: trends, needs, business models and combined capabilities
3) Where and How to Innovate?
Define a clear innovation focus using a 5-step process: Set up, Diverge, Connect, Converge and Emerge
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for entrepreneurs, startup founders, managers and professionals, business owners, and anyone who would like to learn more and be trained on innovative thinking and generating new ideas for their organisation.
Join our upcoming public workshops
Participate in our interactive, engaging and hands-on workshop